Pages

Followers

Sunday, 14 June 2015

Inky Chics Blog and some exciting news for me

 
 
Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend even though the
weather is not brilliant, well, it isn't in Kendal anyway.
 
A few days ago I was asked if I would like to be a member of the DT for
and I could not say no, as it is a great blog and a fantastic set of girls on the
DT, they are all "mad" so I will fit in perfectly lol.
 
They have a challenge every 3 weeks and at present it is the theme of
Butterflies,  so why not pop over and have a look
the sponsors this time are
CuteAsAButton and you can win 3 digi images of your choice.
Unfortunately I was not in time to use one of the sponsors images
 
I hope you like my card, I have used an image from
Mitzi Sato Wiuff  available from Aurora Wings 
 
Hugs to all and a big thank you for taking the time to visit me.
Janet xxx

 
 
 
 
 


18 comments:

cotnob said...

Congratulations Janet, wonderful news and a beautiful card as well - such a pretty image and lovely details.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautifullllll Janet
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations well deserved! Your card is fabulous, love this gorgeous image and beautiful colour scheme too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Sweet image and detail Janet.
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

oh WOW, this card is totally amazing, I love the lace, the die cuts, the layout, the embossing, WOW. Just stunning and congrats!

Carol said...

Congratulations Janet...your card is beautiful. Carol x

Jan Ltc said...

Love this card and Mitzi's adorable image. xx Jan

sam said...

Wow I am loving this card, and I love the colours xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Congratulations Janet, how lovely!
What a beautiful debut card!
It's simply gorgeous!I love the image & the pretty colours you've used!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

NanaConnie said...

Congratulations on the new DT, Janet. This is a fantastic card and I love your coloring! Lovely sparkle on the butterflies. :-D

Andree said...

A beautiful card Janet. The image and embellishments are wonderful.
Congratulations on your new DT post xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the sweet image, Congratulations on your new DT spot
Kevin xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Congratulations Janet you will be a asset to the team I am sure. Your card is beautifully done and love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

jane stillman said...

Congratulations on the DT post. Love the colour combo and gorgeous image x

sandra carey said...

Beautiful Card Janet Love all your embellishments Hugs Sandra xx

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, beautiful card, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jacee said...

Lovely card Janet, great colours and a lovely image, great!
Congrats on the DT post, look forward to seeing your designs
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design